Latest posts by ainesh mujoo (see all)
- Smart Art : The Biggest Smartphone/Tablet Exhibition - December 18, 2014
- Click here and check your Relationship Quotient – best relationship illustrations! - November 19, 2014
- How cute would be our superheroes if they were kids..see them in action - November 12, 2014
“For a moment I thought that these were actual screenshots from the movie – but then I looked closely.”
There are movies that affect you deeply – movies that change the way you look at things. Movies with moments and words that you can’t forget. And what’s better than to relive those same moments and words in a totally different way than before – You just won’t believe that these posters aren’t actual stills from the movie.
1. The Godfather (1972) – iMDb (9.2/10) : This is the epic tale of a 1940s New York Mafia family and their struggle to protect their empire from rival families as the leadership switches from the father to his youngest son.
“I’ll make him an offer he cannot refuse.” tweet
“It’s not personal Sonny. It’s strictly business.” tweet
“Drop the gun, Take the cannoli.” tweet
2. The Dark Knight (2008) – iMDb (9/10) : The Dark Knight is a 2008 superhero film directed, produced, and co-written by Christopher Nolan, based on the DC Comics character Batman and the Joker.
“If you’re good at something – Never do it for free.” tweet
“Why so serious?” tweet
“Let’s put a smile on that face.” tweet
3. Fight Club (1999) – iMDb (8.9/10) : A ticking-time-bomb insomniac and a slippery soap salesman channel primal male aggression into a shocking new form of therapy.
“It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything”
“On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.” tweet
These were some of my favorite movies and some artwork that made me go back to these movies and watch them over again. Entire scenes and monologues fit into one single frame – it’s amazing what art can do. tweet
Do you know anyone else who has the same creativity like these people in the pictures here? Do you like telling stories? Do you love art? For anything creative – Touchtalent.com – A platform for all artists to reach out globally to 192 countries. tweet