Latest posts by ainesh mujoo (see all)
- Smart Art : The Biggest Smartphone/Tablet Exhibition - December 18, 2014
- Click here and check your Relationship Quotient – best relationship illustrations! - November 19, 2014
- How cute would be our superheroes if they were kids..see them in action - November 12, 2014
The world has been shrinking rapidly – and not just in the virtual sense by physically. Airplanes, Bullet trains, Cruise Liners – there is enough technology today to actually take us around the world in 80 days and back. But what if we told you that we could show you some of the best places in the world – separated by thousands of kilometers (6160 kilometers to be exact) – in a span of 80 seconds. Photographs, paintings, sketches and 3D – all mixed in together to make it a complete travel experience for you. Here are some of the best locations in the world – through the eyes of Touchtalent artists.
1. Paris : The capital city of France – home of the Louvre, the most visited art museum in the world, with outstanding collections of European and ancient art – is a global hub of fashion and art.
” ‘Paris’ is not the city’s original name. It’s original name was Lutetia Parisiorum – which roughly translates to ‘mud town of the Parisii.’ ” tweet
“France is the most visited country in the world with over 100 million tourists every year – a majority of them in Paris.” tweet
“There is only one ‘Stop’ traffic sign in the entire city of Paris.” tweet
2. Rome : Rome is the capital city of Italy and is the world’s largest and most populated comune – located along the banks of Tiber river.
“Over 500,000 people and 1 million animals lost their lives in the Games inside the Colosseum.” tweet
“Vatican City – a country inside Rome borders is the only example of an entire country inside a city.” tweet
“Legend has that Rome was founded by two brothers, nursed by a she-wolf.” tweet
3. Srinagar : Called the ‘Paradise on Earth’ – the summer capital city of Kashmir is much more than just another city in the mountains.
“Srinagar is also called the ‘Venice of the East.” tweet
“Legend has it that Kashmir was once a large lake and it was Kashyap Rishi who drained off the water, making it a beautiful abode.” tweet
4. London : London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. It is the most populous city in the United Kingdom.
“The actual city of London is only 1 square mile, the rest of it comes under the City of Westminster.” tweet
“There are more chickens than Humans in England.” tweet
5. Africa : The 2nd largest continent in the world – it accounts for more than 15% of the world population.
“There are 54 countries and one “non-self governing territory”, the Western Sahara, in Africa.” tweet
“The Sahara is the largest desert in the world and is bigger than the continental USA.” tweet
6. Venice : Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges.
“The narrowest street in Venice measures only 53 cms.” tweet
“The first casino in the world was set up in Venice.” tweet
7. Russia : Russia or, also officially known as the Russian Federation, is a country in northern Eurasia. It is a federal semi-presidential republic.
“Tsar Peter III of Russia court-martialed and hanged a rat which had chewed the heads off his toy soldiers.” tweet
“Until 2011 in Russia anything under 10% alcohol was considered foodstuff and not alcoholic.” tweet
8. Delhi : Delhi also known as the National Capital Territory of India is the capital of India – and home to some of the most famous monuments in the world.
“One of the interesting facts about Delhi is that it has an International Toilet museum.” tweet
“The Delhi ridge is the World’s Second most bird-rich Capital city.” tweet
9. Brazil : Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in both South America and the Latin American region.
“Football is the Brazilian national pass-time.” tweet
Enjoyed the trip? Stay tuned to touchtalent.com for more creativity, artwork and stories. tweet
Love creativity? Upload your artwork at Touchtalent